Why Opt for Pathway Programs?
These programs are mainly offered for the students for the reasons mentioned below:
- A student who has not met the minimum requirement or who has a low GPA in Bachelors for a particular program, and who have scored less in IELTS/TOEFL/PTE for those students who have missed the application deadlines.
- If the student is a working professional, having 1, 2 or up to 5 years of experience and has no time in taking up GRE.
- The student has appeared for GRE but has scored very less and does not want to reappear again.
- If the student is very keen about the USA and has only 3 months of time for a particular intake to start, the student can directly start the application process, and can expect to receive the admissions decision within 4 weeks and can proceed with the visa filing by scheduling or applying for emergency visas without any additional cost.
- If the student is not willing to pay the application fees or courier charges.
- These pathway programs are also applicable for bachelors students, who have not taken up ACT/SAT or have scored very low marks.
What are the conditions of the pathway programs?
There will be 2 conditional admits for the pathway programs mentioned below:
Condition 1: The student has to maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0-3.5 out of 4 in the first semester of their program
Condition 2: Certain programs such as MIS or Computer Science or Computer Engineering programs do require GRE. For these programs, the student gets 4 to 6 months time to take up the GRE, while studying their master’s program and the scores should be submitted once the student has completed the first semester.
What is the Visa Success Ratio for the Pathway Programs?
Most of the universities in the US, which offer these pathway programs are of Tier 1 and Tier 2 universities. Getting visas should not be a problem if the student is confident in answering the visa officer about the pathway program.
And almost all the programs come under accreditation i.e for Engineering and Technology it comes under ABET (Accreditation Board of Engineering and Technology) and for Business Schools it comes under AMBA or AACSB (Association Of MBA, and Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of business).
What is the difference in tuition cost between pathway programs and direct programs?
There is no major difference between the tuition cost. Overall, a master’s program for direct admissions will cost around 35 to 40 lacs and for the pathway programs, for a few universities, it will be about the same or up to 45 lacs.
What are the advantages of getting into pathway programs?
Once the student gets into the pathway program, an academic advisor will be assigned to the student, who can help the student in their academic profile building and also helps in building resumes and keep a track of the student’s performance.
Universities with Good Pathway Programs
- INTO Colorado State University
- INTO Drew University
- INTO George Mason University
- INTO Hofstra University
- INTO Illinois State University
- INTO Marshall University
- INTO Oregon State University
- INTO Saint Louis University
- INTO Sufflock University
- INTO Washington State University
- INTO Western Washington University
- INTO Glasglow Caledonian University
- INTO London World Education Centre
- INTO Manchester
- INTO Newcastle University
- INTO Queen’s University, Belfast
- INTO University of East Anglia
- INTO University of Gloucestershire
- INTO University of Stirling
- ISC – Baylor University
- ISC – James Madison University
- ISC – Lipscomb University
- ISC – Long Island University, Brooklyn
- ISC – Long Island University, Post
- ISC – Merrimack
- ISC – Oglethorpe University
- ISC – Roosevelt University
- ISC – Texas A & M University-Corpus Christi
- ISC – The City College of New York
- ISC – University of Vermont
- ISC – West Virginia University
- ISC – Widener University
- ISC – Bellerbys College
- ISC – Coventry University London
- ISC – Durham University
- ISC – Keele University
- ISC – Kingston University, London
- ISC – Lancaster University
- ISC – Leeds Beckett University
- ISC – Royal Holloway, University of London
- ISC – The University of Sheffield
- ISC – University of Huddersfield
- ISC – University of Leicester
- ISC – University of Lincoln (Study Group)
- ISC – University of Strathclyde
- ISC – University of Surrey
- ISC – University of Sussex
- ISC – University College Dublin
- ISC – Holland International Study Centre
- Australian College of Applied Psychology (ACAP)
- Curtin College
- Deakin College
- Edith Cowan College
- Eynesbury College
- Griffith College
- Health Skills Australia (HSA)
- La Trobe College Australia
- La Trobe University Sydney Campus
- New College of Public Safety (NCPS)
- Newcastle International College (NIC)
- SAE Institute
- South Australian Institute of Business and Technology (SAIBT)
- Sydney Institute of Business and Technology (SIBT)
- University of Canberra College (UC College)
- Western Sydney University International College (WSUIC)
- Western Sydney University Sydney City Campus
- UC International College (UCIC)
- Fraser International College (FIC)
- International College of Manitoba (ICM)
- Richard Bland College of William & Mary Global Student Success Program (RBC GSSP)
- UMass Boston Navitas Global Student Success Program
- UMass Dartmouth Navitas Global Student Success Program
- UMass Lowell Navitas Global Student Success Program
- University of Idaho Global Student Success Program (Idaho GSSP)
- University of New Hampshire Global Student Success Program
- Virginia Commonwealth University Global Student Success Program (VCUGSSP)
- Birmingham City University International College (BCUIC)
- Cambridge Ruskin International College (CRIC)
- Hertfordshire International College (HIC)
- International College at Robert Gordon University (ICRGU)
- International College Portsmouth (ICP)
- The College, Swansea University
- Curtin Singapore
- Murdoch University Dubai
- The Hague Pathway College (THPC)
- Twente Pathway College (TPC)
- ONCAMPUS Birkbeck – University of London
- ONCAMPUS Coventry University
- ONCAMPUS Goldsmith- University of London
- ONCAMPUS London South Bank University
- ONCAMPUS Queen Mary University of London
- ONCAMPUS Royal Holloway University of London
- ONCAMPUS Royal Veterinary College- University of London
- ONCAMPUS The Courtauld Institute of Arts
- ONCAMPUS University of Central Lancashire
- ONCAMPUS University of Hull
- ONCAMPUS University of Reading
- ONCAMPUS University of Sutherland
- ONCAMPUS – Amsterdam University of Applied Science
- ONCAMPUS Lund University
- ONCAMPUS- University of Amsterdam