Personalised 1:1 Counseling
Timings: 10 am to 6 pm (Monday to Saturday)
Select your city to Start Counseling
Start Virtual Counseling
We ensure your success in studying overseas
- Informed counselling about study destinations & universities
- Student profiling to match eligibility criteria of universities
- Information & guidance on programmes & universities
- Training for IELTS & PTE exams
- Authorised IELTS Registration Centre
- Online GRE Courses
- Help with preparing the application
- Guidance on essay writing
- Preparation for the interview process
- Guidance on education loans & scholarships
- Help with application fee waivers & on-the-spot offers
Answers to Your Questions
Is this free or do I have to pay anything?
This is completely free of charge. The counselors will review your profile and suggest you the next steps accordingly.
I have already applied to universities, Can I still join?
Yes, of course. Our counselors can help you in choosing the right offers, getting the scholarships and help you with your visa application.
Do I need to install some software for this?
We use Zoom for Virtual Counseling. In case you don’t have Zoom installed, you will automatically get the instructions to install Zoom and start the session.
Can I join anytime or do I need to book an appointment first?
You do not need an appointment. You can join anytime between 10am to 5pm from Monday to Saturday.
Unable to Join the Meeting. It’s stuck at “Please wait! The host will let you in soon.”?
Our waiting time is usually less than 2 minutes. Please wait on the screen for a couple of more minutes. In case you are not able to connect, our counselors will reach out to you within 2 days.