Terms of Service
These Terms of Service (“Terms“) govern your access to and use of the services (the “Services“) offered by Azent Overseas Education Limited (“Azent”), and any information, text, graphics, photos or other materials uploaded, downloaded or appearing on the Services (collectively referred to as “Content“). Your access to and use of the Services is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. By accessing or using the Services you agree to be bound by these Terms.
You are responsible for your use of the Services, for any Content you post to the Services, and for any consequences thereof. The Content you submit, post, or display will be able to be viewed by other users of the Services and through third party services and websites. You should only provide Content that you are comfortable sharing with others under these Terms.
You may use the Services only if you can form a binding contract with Azent and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of India or other applicable jurisdiction. You may use the Services only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations.
The Services that Azent provides are always evolving and the form and nature of the Services that Azent provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you. In addition, Azent may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally and may not be able to provide you with prior notice. We also retain the right to create limits on use and storage at our sole discretion at any time without prior notice to you.
The Services may include advertisements, which may be targeted to the Content or information on the Services, queries made through the Services, or other information. The types and extent of advertising by Azent on the Services are subject to change. In consideration for Azent granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that Azent and its third party providers and partners may place such advertising on the Services or in connection with the display of Content or information from the Services whether submitted by you or others.
Terms of Counseling Service
You (the “Applicant”) may decide to take Azent’s counseling service comprising of profile building school shortlisting, essay editing, application submission, visa and financial advise (the “Counseling Service”) to apply to the schools overseas.
The Counseling Service is governed by your consent to the following terms in addition to Terms of Service mentioned above.
- You are responsible for the authenticity of the document submitted for the Counseling Service.
- Azent will undertake and process all the documents on your behalf after you submit all documents and information and will effectively represents you before the concerned schools abroad.
- For a timely and high-quality counseling service, you must set aside 4 weeks to get recommendation for schools to apply and 2 weeks for feedback on statement of purpose (SOP) and other essays. Further, (i) recommendation will be given for up to 10 (ten) schools across maximum of 2 (two) countries and feedback on essays will be provided for up to 3 times per SOP/other essays.
- You are required to submit all the documents and forms in complete format before the application process starts. Any rejection due to delay in submission of relevant documents, Azent will not be responsible for admission.
- All the service charges, application charges, test reporting and the courier charges have to be paid by you.
- All the application status (Admission/Rejection) will be informed as and when Azent receives it, which may take up to 30 days before start of the program in some universities.
- You can defer the application process for the two consecutive intakes.
- Azent is not responsible for admission rejection due to poor academic grades or test scores, weak letter of recommendation, irrelevant work experience, lack of research experience or project work, incomplete documents submitted, or delay in application submission.
- Azent may consult or bring in or share the Applicant’s details with 3rd party individuals or agencies.
Refund Policy for Counseling Service
If you are not satisfied with our Online Counseling service, you may ask us for a refund for your counseling fee, which is subjected to the terms mentioned here.
Terms of IELTS Enrolment
- I agree to pay an interest free deposit of INR. 9,000/- for IELTS Training course to Azent Overseas Education Ltd. I fully understand that the IELTS Training Deposit is fully refundable only if I apply to universities through Azent Overseas Education and secure my student visa within a period of 12 (twelve) months from the date of enrolment for IELTS Training.
- I also understand that visa will be considered as secured only if it is approved / granted within the said period of 12 (twelve) months.
- I also agree and accept that in case any of the aforesaid conditions are not satisfied then the deposit is liable to be forfeited by Azent Overseas Education Limited.
- I understand that if I enrol only for IELTS Training or if I have enrolled for IELTS Training and entire Application Process with Azent Overseas Education Ltd. (as a package), but only avail Training and do not proceed with the other service, the entire deposit paid by me shall be forfeited by Azent Overseas Education Limited and I will not be eligible for any refund of the deposit.
- I understand that the total IELTS course duration is including teaching, practice, doubt solving and review session. The program also includes 4 (four) paper based IELTS Test that will be conducted in the classroom.
- I understand that I can also opt for IELTS computer / web based practice tests (Test Bank) by purchasing it separately through Azent Education The amount for the same is INR 2500/-.
- I understand that Azent Overseas Education Ltd. is providing only IELTS Training and that the IELTS exam is owned by a third Although Azent Overseas Education Ltd. will try its best to assist me in understanding the examination pattern, solve my doubts so as to score well through examination, I understand that taking this training does not guarantee success, and I shall not hold Azent Overseas Education Ltd. responsible for scoring my performance in IELTS examination.
- I understand that classes will not be deferred to more than one batch after payment of the fee. While Azent Overseas Education Ltd. will make an effort to provide option to join alternate batches, at no stage can this be guaranteed nor such absence will qualify for a refund.
- The IELTS Training will only commence on receipt of full fees and supporting documents (photo and passport copy/other id proof) from the student.
- I understand that I am free to withdraw my IELTS Training Enrolment and will be eligible for refund as per the details given below: -Before start of the program 75% of amount paid
Before 25% of course completion 50% of amount paid
After 25% of course completion No refund
- I understand that I shall bear my own expenses for appearing for IELTS examination.
Content on the Services
All Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content. We may not monitor or control the Content posted via the Services and, we cannot take responsibility for such Content. Any use or reliance on any Content or materials posted via the Services or obtained by you through the Services is at your own risk.
We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications posted via the Services or endorse any opinions expressed via the Services. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise deceptive. Under no circumstances will Azent be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Services or broadcast elsewhere.
You retain your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Services. By submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through the Services, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed).
You agree that this license includes the right for Azent to make such Content available to other companies, organizations or individuals who partner with Azent for the syndication, broadcast, distribution or publication of such Content on other media and services, subject to our terms and conditions for such Content use.
Such additional uses by Azent, or other companies, organizations or individuals who partner with Azent, may be made with no compensation paid to you with respect to the Content that you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Services.
We may modify or adapt your Content in order to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks and in various media and/or make changes to your Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that Content to any requirements or limitations of any networks, devices, services or media.
You are responsible for your use of the Services, for any Content you provide, and for any consequences thereof, including the use of your Content by other users and our third party partners. You understand that your Content may be rebroadcasted by our partners and if you do not have the right to submit Content for such use, it may subject you to liability. Azent will not be responsible or liable for any use of your Content by Azent in accordance with these Terms. You represent and warrant that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the rights granted herein to any Content that you submit.
Azent gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software that is provided to you by Azent as part of the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services as provided by Azent, in the manner permitted by these Terms.
All right, title, and interest in and to the Services (excluding Content provided by users) are and will remain the exclusive property of Azent and its licensors. The Services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both India and foreign countries. Nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use the Azent name or any of the Azent trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding Azent, or the Services is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
Restrictions on Content and Use of the Services
We reserve the right at all times (but will not have an obligation) to remove or refuse to distribute any Content on the Services and to terminate users or reclaim usernames. We also reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (ii) enforce the Terms, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, or (v) protect the rights, property or safety of Azent, its users and the public.
Except as permitted through the Services (or these Terms), you are not allowed to reproduce, modify, create derivative works, distribute, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, or otherwise use the Content or Services.
You may not do any of the following while accessing or using the Services: (i) access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, Azent’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Azent’s providers; (ii) probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures; (iii) access or search or attempt to access or search the Services by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through our currently available, published interfaces (iv) forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting, or in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information; or (v) interfere with, or disrupt, (or attempt to do so), the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing the Services, or by scripting the creation of Content in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Services; or (vi) Solicit, commercial or non-commercial, from Azent users for any goods or services.
Azent respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects users of the Services to do the same. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are properly provided to us. If you believe that your Content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please email us at email@example.com.
We reserve the right to remove Content alleged to be infringing without prior notice and at our sole discretion. In appropriate circumstances, Azent will also terminate a user’s account if the user is determined to be a repeat infringer.
The Services are Available “AS-IS”
Your access to and use of the Services or any Content is at your own risk. You understand and agree that the Services is provided to you on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Without limiting the foregoing, Azent AND ITS PARTNERS DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. We make no warranty and disclaim all responsibility and liability for the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Services or any content thereon. Azent will not be responsible or liable for any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of the Services, or any Content. You also agree that Azent has no responsibility or liability for the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any Content and other communications maintained by the Services. We make no warranty that the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from Azent or through the Services, will create any warranty not expressly made herein.
The Services may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by Azent of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, AZENT AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, DATA, USE, GOOD-WILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM (i) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES; (ii) ANY CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES; (iii) ANY CONTENT OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICES; AND (iv) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT AZENT HAS BEEN INFORM