Because the United States is one of the world's most developed countries, it is one of the best countries to study abroad for Indian students. In the USA, you will meet students from all over the world. Consequently, one of the main reasons is that the country is home to some of the world's most prestigious and best universities.
- Illinois Institute of Technology
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Northeastern University
- Columbia University
- California Institute of Technology
- New York University
- Stanford University
- Boston University
- Yale University
Cost of Studying in the USA
The cost of education and living in the US is mostly determined by the university you attend and the course you choose. Although there is a significant cost difference between private and public colleges, students can seek financial aid and work part-time while studying.
- Community colleges - 6,000 USD - 20,000 USD Per Year
- Undergraduate Degree 20,000 USD - 60,000 USD Per Year
- Graduate/Master’s Degree 20,000 USD - 45,000 USD Per Year