Already a reputed university worldwide, McGill University is one of Canada’s finest universities. Its students have gone on to become Nobel laureates and Rhodes scholars. McGill University’s Desautels MBA program lays a lot of emphasis on real-world exposure, which is highlighted by the compulsory 10-day international study trip and the requirement for students to complete a paid internship, field practicum or study abroad experience.
- Program variations available - Full-time MBA, Part-time MBA, Executive MBA, MBA in Japan
- Full-time MBA cost - 89,000 CAD
- Length of program - 20 months
- Concentrations - Global Strategy and Leadership, Finance, Marketing and Business Analytics
- Language/s of Instruction - English
- Dual Degree combinations - MBA/MD, MBA/Law