How to determine Masters in Canada?

At many Canadian universities, you have the option to choose either the Project or Thesis program. Typically you get accepted into the program, and finalizing your option happens at a later stage, which gives you more time to figure out the most suitable option for Masters in Canada.

As far as future prospects go, thesis and project students are equally competitive in the job market and in further education (e.g., MD, PhD programs).

Also, at many universities you get your Masters’ degree with the CO-OP program.