Eligibility criteria for UK Student Visa -
- You should be accepted by a designated institution.
- Financial proofs i.e., disclosing the amount of money to support your studies.
- No criminal record proof.
- Medical certificate.
Documents required for visa process -
- A current passport
- Acceptance from the University and the documents used to obtain Confirmation of Acceptance.
- Financial evidence that state the funds provided for your living expenses for the particular duration of your course
- Passport-size photographs
- Assessment documentation
- Immigration Medical Examination
- English language proficiency exam score
There are some other conditions before applying for a Tier4 visa and they are -
- Age should be greater than 16
- Should have a basic understanding of English
- Should have received a letter of acceptance from a licensed university under the Government of the UK.