International students opting to study in Australia can engage themselves in various online as well as offline works. Students can work in any sector of personal choices such as retail, hospitality, service or industry. The payment for skilled workers will be greater than that of unskilled workers. Part-time offering up to 40 AUD per hour is open for international students.
- Students must have met the regulations mentioned below to obtain part-time jobs in Australia.
- Applicants must hold a valid student visa
- Must be enrolled in a full-time study program in an Australian University, recognized by the government.
- Students must maintain minimum attendance and academic requirements set by the University.
- You should keep an overseas student health cover.
The requirements for different jobs may be set differently. However, students maintaining all the regulations mentioned above can apply for unskilled part-time employment in Australia. International students can look through various sources to find a job, such as online portals, references, newspapers etc. Students should also maintain a resume showing their skills and interests. Also, students can take in campus works and get paid along with their studies.